GrADS on the Web

abel centella abel at MET.INF.CU
Thu Jan 25 20:11:48 EST 2007

Hi Jennifer:

You can add http://precis.insmet/Precis-Caribe.htm to the list address of
GrADS on the web. We use GrADS not only for the map outputs, but also for
the logo of the institution.

regards

Abel Centella
Director Científico
Instituto de Meteorología
Tel: 867 0704
Fax: 866 8010
http://www.met.inf.cu

-----Original Message-----
From: "Jennifer M. Adams" <jma at COLA.IGES.ORG>
To: GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 08:18:00 -0500
Subject: GrADS on the Web

Hi, Everybody --
These web sites are absolutely fantastic! I am so impressed and proud and
amazed at the number of responses I've gotten. The gradsusr list is quite a
powerful resource. As a reward for your efforts, some free advertising -- I
posted a list of the sites I've gotten so far that is linked from the
'What's New" page:
   http://iges.org/grads/whatsnew.html
Sorry I haven't had a chance to check and sort every link -- there were so
many! -- if you notice something amiss, please let me know. Oh, and it's not
too late to keep 'em coming, I'll update the list if I get any more URLs. In
this case, more IS better!
Thanks a million,
Jennifer