Why 'set grads off' only partially working?

Patrick ptripp at UCSD.EDU
Mon Jan 8 23:53:19 EST 2007

You need to call 'set grads off' after each virtual page initialization.

- Patrick
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Song Feng
  To: GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT
  Sent: Monday, January 08, 2007 8:47 PM
  Subject: Why 'set grads off' only partially working?

  Hi All:

  I am trying to draw several (for example 4) plots on one page. I find that the 'set grads off' only partially working. The 'GrADS: COLA/IGES' was always printed on the lower-left of each plot. However, when I just draw one plot on one page, the 'GrADS: COLA/IGES' was not printed. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

  Song