Displaying several variables in one graph

Maluta Mbedzi maluta.mbedzi at WEATHERSA.CO.ZA
Mon Jan 8 05:18:52 EST 2007

Hi

I would like to display four different variables in one x-y plane. The
first variable ranges from 1000 to 1500 units, and the last one ranges
from 60000 to 72000 units. I made use of the script below. When I
display them without setting “ylab off”, I get three four different
y-axes, and when I set “ylab off”, only one variable displays correctly.
Would you please advice on how I can deal with this problem.

'reinit'

'open observ.ctl'

'set t 1'

'q time'

res = subwrd(result,3)

cday = substr(res,4,2)

cmonth = substr(res,6,3)

cyear = substr(res,9,4)

'set grid on'

'set grads off'

'set t 1 31'

'set yaxis 0 72000 1500'

'd adpsfc'

‘set ylab off’

'd adpupa'

‘set ylab off’

'd airsfc'

‘set ylab off’

'd sfcshp'

'draw title ADPSFC(y) ADPUPA(g) AIRCFT(w) SFCSHP(r)'

'enable print obs.gmf'

'print'

'disable print'

'!gxgif -r -x 800 -y 600 -i obs.gmf -o
observ_graph/observ_'cday''cmonth''cyear'.gif'

'quit'

Regards

Maluta

This e-mail is subject to South African Weather Service e-mail legal notice, to view please vist:
http://www.weathersa.co.za/Legal/EmailLegalNotice.jsp