How to draw wind rose using Bob Harts Plotskew

chintalu chintalu at TROPMET.RES.IN
Wed Feb 28 09:24:11 EST 2007

> Dear grads users I  need some help regarding

how  to plot  wind rose using  Bob  Harts Plotskew

if  any body has already  done it .

Regarding  Bob Harts Plotskew  I   have  few  questions

i)   I  have radio sonde data   for several  stations
   I need to compute thermodynamic parameters for e.g theta
thetae , u,  v, q,  qs, es, ep
Do  I need to   make  the undesirable part  of the script  as comment

ii ) How to  make input file which can be readable by the  Bob Harts
plotsqew script

Some  examples  of  input and output files  and modified script   as an
example
 could  be  very helpful.

Thanks in advance for  your help

G.R.Chinthalu