Source for GENS datasets

Wesley Ebisuzaki Wesley.Ebisuzaki at NOAA.GOV
Tue Feb 13 10:01:17 EST 2007

Max,

    NCO's policy is to generate the .idx files upon request and I've
heard that they have
been very good to helping out.  (Bandwidth costs money and .idx files
can save a lot
of bandwidth.) I've sent the point of contact by email because people
move around at NCO.

            Wesley