Help with Data Analysis

oluseun idowu oluseun_idowu at YAHOO.COM
Sat Feb 10 04:30:10 EST 2007

Dear Users,

  Is there anyone who know what I should do for a solution to these questions:

 1)   I have a grib data with an array of 278 columns and 111 rows for 8 time steps of 3hrs interval (00,03,06, ..., 21)

 2)    I need to automatically extract the Maximum and Minimum data between (00 hr and 21hr) at 36 selected grid points from this data set.
  3)    The data consist of 2 years data.

  Your help will be appreciated.

  Thanks,
  Idowu