Two questions

sajjad saeed sajjad_met at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 12 02:12:29 EST 2007

Dear all,
I have two questions
1- How can we find the anomaly of Geopotential height at 850hPa. Suppose I want to find the anomaly of Geopotential height at 850 hPa during the summer monsoon season(JJAS) of 1998. How will i do this with the help of grads?
2- How can I find the Time-Latitude cross-section of wind at 850hPa (averaged within latitudes 5N-35N). I want to see how model simulated the onset of the monsoon in different dates on different latitudes.

Thankyou for your help and guidence

With regards

Sajjad