GrADS V1.8SL11 Windows XP Pro-Unable to Run Tutorial

Robert M. Conachey RConachey at EAGLE.ORG
Fri Aug 24 16:44:57 EDT 2007

I have installed GrADS Version 1.8SL11 32-bit little-endian readline
sdf/xdf netcdf DODS-enabled lats printim

I have copied the tutorial's data files to: C:\Program Files\PCGrADS and
C:\ (root directory).

When I attempt to run the tutorial I receive this error message.
Scanning description file: model
Open Error:  Can't open description file

I have reviewed the user archives but have not found any E-mails related
to this problem.  Does anyone have suggestions?  Copying the file path to
the data file does not help.  I do not have cygwin installed either.

Thanks,
Bob