simple problem, but can't figure out, please help

Kristopher Karnauskas kris at ESSIC.UMD.EDU
Wed Aug 1 15:28:39 EDT 2007

Dear Jeff,

You can do this simply by restricting the values to be contoured to
something outside of the range of the data.  For example, if you open a
surface air temperature dataset (in degrees C), and type:
set clevs 200
d temp
...you should get a blank map.

Hope that helps,