CMOR netCDF to GRIB Conversion

Arthur Mizzi amizzi at WALSHENV.COM
Sun Apr 22 22:59:14 EDT 2007

Can LATS4D.gs or L:ATS convert netCDF files produced by CMOR to GRIB ?  I'm trying to use
LATS4D.gs (LATS) to read GFDL IPCC simulation output and convert it to GRIB for eventual use as
input to WRF.  I'm having trouble reading the CMOR netCDF files into LATS4D.gs (LATS).  I've tried
explicitly setting the parameter table and using XDFOPEN to open the file and set the table.  In both
cases, LATS4D.gs (LATS) reads the "lat_bnd" and "lon_bnd" records as variables and doesn't know
how to handle them.  I've been experimenting with converting the TS and UA monthly mean output.
Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks,