Arrows on Streamline plots

Davide Sacchetti davide.sacchetti at ARPAL.ORG
Thu Apr 12 05:02:10 EDT 2007

I'm not a grads developer
but for what I know and looking into gxstream.c code, I'd guess that
changing the arrow head size is not possible for gxout stream
sorry ...
bye bye
Davide

--
Sacchetti Davide
ARPAL UO3 Centro Meteo Idrologico Regione Liguria - Dir. Scientifica