Daily Average temperature from multiple files

Laura Fowler fowler at CIRA.COLOSTATE.EDU
Wed Apr 11 14:55:53 EDT 2007

Meredith:
Go to page 99 of the GRADS User's Manual where it is explained how to
use mutiple file series. It worked great for me.
Laura.

--
! Dr. Laura D. Fowler              Research Scientist
! CIRA                             e-mail: fowler at cira.colostate.edu
! Colorado State University        Phone : 970-491-8300
! Fort Collins, CO 80523-1375      Fax   : 970-491-8241