help with scatter plot

Laura Fowler fowler at CIRA.COLOSTATE.EDU
Thu Apr 5 12:40:55 EDT 2007

Hello all:
I am trying to create a scatter plot between two two dimensional arrays
like this:

set t 1 1
set gxout scatter
set x 1 200
set z 1 100
d a;b

a and b are defined as a(200,100) and b is b(200,100). This works for a
specific time as in 'set t 1 1'. What I would like to do is to
accumulate the scatter plot for all times on one plot. If do 'set t 1
240' then I display 240 scatter plots instead of 1 plot that includes
all the times. I tried to write a separate script but the same thing
happened.

Someone must have done this before?
Thanks.
Laura

--
! Dr. Laura D. Fowler              Research Scientist
! CIRA                             e-mail: fowler at cira.colostate.edu
! Colorado State University        Phone : 970-491-8300
! Fort Collins, CO 80523-1375      Fax   : 970-491-8241