grads installation on Mac Pro (intel cpu).

Wang, Yi yi.wang at PNL.GOV
Tue Apr 3 15:36:52 EDT 2007

Hi There:

   I have issues to install grads with my Mac Pro desktop (intel CPU).

GX Package Initialization: Size = 8.5 11
_X11TransSocketINETConnect() can't get address for 0:6000: No address
associated with nodename
Error in GXSTRT: Unable to connect to X server

Any clues? Do you know anything wrong?

I run "gradsc" from my terminal window, not the X11 windows.

Yi