new user question

Stegert stegert at IFM.UNI-HAMBURG.DE
Thu Sep 21 06:08:29 EDT 2006

Dear Bob,
I run GrADS on a simple PC (900 MHz) with W2000 (PCGrADS).
I've learned, that GrADS is much more powerful than it seems when
starting.
E.g. I've created a script for plotting depth integrated model output of a
North Sea model (88x82 grid) with 24 layers including variable ocean bottom.
And GrADS does this job in a reasonable time.
With the output style one has to seek for all possible options and you can
get usable figures...
Greetings, Christoph

--
Christoph Stegert
Intitute  for Oceanography - (ZMK/ZMAW alliance member)