new user question

Frank Bandle frank at BANDLE.COM
Mon Sep 18 06:11:48 EDT 2006

Hi Bob

we are running grads parallel on 2 Double XEON - machines. Results
are here  http://www.weather365.net.
These machines are fast enough to produce all maps in time and
parallel to all of our model runs.

And grads can get nasty to use ... yes  see comments of JP :-)

Dipl. Met. Frank Bandle
frank at bandle.com * FeMax Wetteragentur IT & Medienberatung
www.wetter365.net * www.femax.de