Any limit to the number of files opened ?

Davide Sotil Bertanzetti davide at CEAM.ES
Tue Sep 12 04:50:07 EDT 2006

Hello Ooi See Hai. I don't know if there is a limit on the total number of
opened files, maybe yes, but I think there is an alternative way to do what
you are purposing:

You can use a single data descriptor file to aggregate multiple data files
and handle them as if they were one individual file. You can find the
proceadure in the GRADS User's Guide->Anlaysis Topics->Using Templates to
Aggregate Data Files.

Davide Sotil Bertanzetti