Weather Symbols

H Wang ozweatherman at YAHOO.COM.AU
Mon Sep 11 21:29:02 EDT 2006

Hi Dan,
  Thanks very much for the help. I'll have a go once I dig out my fortran compiler.

  Cheers,
  Hong

Daniele Gandini <Daniele.Gandini at ARPA.PIEMONTE.IT> wrote:
          Hi Wang,

  there are clhilo.f e philo2.gs codes elaborated by Mike Fiorino.

  You have to compile the FORTRAN code clhilo.f and to define
  functiom clhilo in GrADS user defined function table like this:

  clhilo 1 5 expr value value value char
sequential
/user/meteo/grads/udft/clhilo.exe
/user/meteo/grads/udft/udf.clhilo.gfi
/user/meteo/grads/udft/udf.clhilo.gfo

  Bye

  Dan Gandini

    ----- Original Message -----
  From: H Wang
  To: GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT
  Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 8:19 AM
  Subject: Weather Symbols

  Hi all,

  I guess it's been asked before, but I couldn't get onto GrADS archive.
  Any one knows how to quickly add 'H' and 'L' on a GrADS-generated Pressure Chart, also Tropical Cyclone symbol etc al.

  Many Thanks

  Hong

  ©OZweatherman

Take part in Total Girl’s Ultimate Slumber Party and help break a world record

©OZweatherman