grib2ctl.pl

Diane Stokes Diane.Stokes at NOAA.GOV
Fri Sep 1 08:33:26 EDT 2006

Dear Idowu,

If you haven't done so already, you need to compile wgrib.c, saving the
resulting executable as wgrib.

Then you can either put wgrib in /usr/local/bin (if that's possible) or
you can put it where you like and then modify grib2ctl.pl to point to
wgrib in that location.

For more info, go to:
   http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/wesley/grib2ctl.html and scroll
down to the section labeled "Unix/Linux Installation".

     Diane