grib2ctl.pl

oluseun idowu oluseun_idowu at YAHOO.COM
Fri Sep 1 08:03:30 EDT 2006

Dear Users,
 Pls I'm getting the error message below after giving this command

  ./grib2ctl.pl /home/oluseun/UKdata/AF.MN.STD.FC.D00Z20050519.grib > test.ctl

 the error message:

 sh: /usr/local/bin/wgrib: No such file or directory
 Big problem:
   either /home/oluseun/UKdata/AF.MN.STD.FC.D00Z20050519.grib is missing or not a grib file
   or wgrib is not on your path

 Can anyone help me on what to do please!

 Regards,
 Idowu