Help with GrADS, libdap++.a and libnc-dods.a library

Jean Pierre Arabonis arabonis at EGS.UCT.AC.ZA
Fri Oct 27 10:59:49 EDT 2006

Hi Alessandro, seems you are experiancing a similar problem to me - I
can't get dods to work on slackware 11. If you read my earlier post (Re:
Grads on Slackware 11 - segmentation faults due to a severe case of
versionitis ) you'll see where we are on this.
Best Regards
Jean Pierre

--
Jean Pierre Arabonis