Installation and linux!

Bob G polarlow at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 25 20:08:17 EDT 2006

Been a while since I attempted this last time! Probably almost three years
ago, anyway I thought I`d give it another shot. I could do with some help
installing grads. I am considering using a fedora core 3 installation,
purely because I`ve had better luck dual booting it with windows.

Not too sure which grads download I would need for FC3, so if anyone has got
grads running on an FC3 distro and can give me some installation advice,
that would be much appreciated. It`s worth mentioning, I`m windows person so
bear with me while I dust of my linux command books!

Thanks.