GrADS DODS ARCHIVE

Glenn.Rutledge Glenn.Rutledge at NOAA.GOV
Tue Oct 17 16:14:19 EDT 2006

You may look around at the NOMADS archive at:
nomads.ncdc.noaa.gov and dods access at:

http://nomads.ncdc.noaa.gov:9091/dods/NCEP_GFS/

There are delays 4/day oin accessing these data for about 15minutes
while we reload the files.  We are implementing a load balanced system
(front and back end) to reduce these delays and should be avbl in
approximately 1 month.

Regards, Glenn

--
Glenn K. Rutledge