Nomad

Glenn.Rutledge Glenn.Rutledge at NOAA.GOV
Wed Oct 11 12:38:22 EDT 2006

Christian,
Yes- All of the NOMADS services are out.  Sorry about that.  We are
working to backfill all the data for archive purposes and hopefully,
we'll return to somewhat near-real-time by tomorrow.  When it does come
back on-line, we will likely be 2-6 hours behind, until our normal
services resume next Monday  16 Oct, 2006.

Regards, Glenn