Nomad

Christian Gonzalez christian.m.gonzalez at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 11 10:51:56 EDT 2006

Thanks a lot for this information.
Is the delay in post-processing  affecting the plot service (pdisp) and DODS
service too?
Nomad3, Nomad5 and Nomad6 are the only server with forecast data?
Again, thanks a lot for the information and the nice work that you do every
day.

Christian Gonzalez
CEPROPA
Patagonia