360 day calendar!

Ajaya Mohan R. S ajayan at JAMSTEC.GO.JP
Wed Oct 4 03:42:27 EDT 2006

> On Tue, 2006-10-03 at 14:02 -0600, Dave Allured wrote:
> I do hope that the 360_day_calendar option can be incorporated into
> a future Grads release.  This issue keeps coming up.

In the context of future builds, it would be nice to have an option for
the user to define his/her own calendar. For eg:, many times one deals
with boreal summer (June-Sept) data or boreal winter (Dec-Jan) data for
several years. For boreal summer, a 122 day calendar definition would
help the use of correct calendar days in analysis/display.

warm regards,
Ajaya Mohan