360 day calendar!

Dave Allured dave.allured at NOAA.GOV
Tue Oct 3 16:02:07 EDT 2006

Maisa,

You can do this by making a patch to Grads source code, then
recompile.  Takashi Kagimoto of Frontier Research Center for Global
Change/JAMSTEC posted this patch on 2006-sep-7 to this list.  The
subject line was "Daily Data in Grads".  Please check the archives
for that date.  HTH.

http://list.cineca.it/archives/gradsusr.html

I do hope that the 360_day_calendar option can be incorporated into
a future Grads release.  This issue keeps coming up.

--Dave A.
CIRES Climate Diagnostics Center (CDC)
NOAA/ESRL/PSD, Climate Diagnostics Branch (CDB)
http://www.cdc.noaa.gov/