ETOP2 Across Longitude 180 (140E to 140W)

bernd.becker at METOFFICE.GOV.UK bernd.becker at METOFFICE.GOV.UK
Thu Nov 30 12:38:39 EST 2006

Try removing 1 from xdef number of points.

if your values at x=1 and at x=xdef are identical, your data is
not written out for wraparound.

--
Bernd Becker   The Monthly Outlook
Met Office  FitzRoy Road  Exeter   Devon EX1 3PB  United Kingdom