Shading graphical output with black to white graduation

bhatt vihang vihang_75 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Nov 21 18:52:30 EST 2006

dear emest,

easiest way is to use set display gray/grey

but when you store file in grads meta file (gmf or gm) format, it will be displayed again color.

my suggestion would be  save your file in gmf format.

open this gmf file in gmf viewer (gv32 available on grads site ) and then you can have a high quality mono/color image.

hope this will help

Vihang Bhatt
Project Scientist
Indian Institute of Technology-Delhi