Shading graphical output with black to white graduation

Eduardo Agosta Scarel eduardo.agosta at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 21 09:47:28 EST 2006

Try to running the following script togther with cbarn.gs, after a gxout
shaded. f you want specific colors use set clevs and set ccol

good luck,
Eduardo Agosta Scarl

* To generate a 52 grey rainbow (16 a 67)   *
* The scale ranges from 16 (white) to 67 (black)    *

i=16; j=255
while (i<=67)
'set rgb 'i' 'j' 'j' 'j
j=j-5