Data output

Stephen R McMillan smcmillan at PLANALYTICS.COM
Mon Nov 20 11:09:27 EST 2006

Try 'set gxout print'
Stephen McMillan

"David.Ramsaur" <David.Ramsaur at NOAA.GOV>
Sent by: GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT
11/20/2006 11:02 AM
Please respond to
GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT

GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT
cc

Subject
Data output

I'm currently using the fwrite command to output a file from GrADS.
Below is the commands that I'm entering into GrADS.

set fwrite -le -sq <filename>
set gxout fwrite
d windhag
disable fwrite

When I look at my output file it is binary format.  Does anyone know how
I can output in ASCII straight from GrADS or do I have to convert from
binary to ASCII after outputting from GrADS?

Thank you,
David Ramsaur

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.