Data in rotated grid coordinates

Ren Diandong dd_ren at ROSSBY.METR.OU.EDU
Thu Nov 9 15:53:40 EST 2006

Busy coding and did not check this email. I am glad that I meet the two
hour deadline (except time for drafting the email) and all seems work on
my machine!

Anyway, I think my previous email should work for you. Because I saw it
work in my system and a nice pattern was seen.

However, I could not see the advantage of using this type of projection,
do you?

By the way, last year I volunteered to post my plotting system for GrADS
user community but did not get response from the organizers. The reason
is simply to avoid repeated coding. Yours is an exception because the
projection is not implemented in my system yet.

Diandong