{Spam?} For Nina: Data in rotated grid coordinates

Ren Diandong dd_ren at ROSSBY.METR.OU.EDU
Thu Nov 9 13:54:06 EST 2006

Now I see the fwd code and will offer the backward code soon (definitely
this afternoon, that means one or two hours for me).

My backward code will give the parameters needed by pdef. If you provide
the raw (artificial data is OK), I can plot use GrADS without too much
difficulty.

If you fails to provide data within two hours, I will just email back my
code and you can play with it and feedback to me for more questions.

Diandong