How to call a script in script

Davide Sotil Bertanzetti davide at CEAM.ES
Mon Nov 6 03:10:40 EST 2006

I suggest you to read the GRADS User Guide ->"Dynamic Loading of Script
Functions"->"How GrADS searches for main script file names". In addition,
you can run any script by typing the entire path, but this can be a little
annoying. For an example, if "cbarn.gs" is in "/usr/local/lib" you should be
able to run it (if permisions are ok) by typing "run /usr/local/lib/cbarn.gs".

Davide Sotil Bertanzetti.