How to call a script in script

Katherin Kullgren kullgren at CRCES.ORG
Fri Nov 3 14:18:52 EST 2006

You are calling the correct command to run.
  I would suggest making sure the cbarn.gs file is in your grads
library of script files.

Mine are in my

grads-1.9b4/lib/scripts

directory.  You should have one around the same place.  Make sure the
path is correct.

If it is not there, you can get it from the Grads library of script
files.  I hope that helps you with your problem.