回复: eofgrads install

dongdong happydong365 at YAHOO.COM.CN
Thu Nov 2 09:51:00 EST 2006

Hi Dr.P.Mukhopadhyay,
I tried but it came with the same warning. By the way, I wonder where are the created eofudf.in and eof_in.gad created after running "eof var" at GrADS ?

These two files are under my work directory, which is $HOME/work/ . I also use GrADS at this directory. My UDF is at $HOME/GrADS/UDF/

Your letter appeared to me that these two files should under UDF directory. I wonder if this is the problem. What's more, I copy eofudf.in to UDF directory too, then  "eof var" at GrADS, It doesn't work too. I am sorry if i misunderstand you.

Thank you very much and Wish you all the best!

----- 原始邮件 ----
发件人: Dr. P. Mukhopadhyay <mpartha at TROPMET.RES.IN>
收件人: GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT
已发送: 2006/11/2(周四), 下午7:23:23
主题: Re: eofgrads install

Hello Dr. Dongdong,
It appeared to me that when the eofudf.in file is getting created it is created with
some blank character at the end, so the eofudf.out is not getting created.
You try one thing. You copy eofudf.in* to eofudf.in (in a diffeerent directory). Then
you remove the eeofudf.in file from UDF directory and bring back the copied eofudf.in
from other directory to UDF directory and run. Possibly it will be OK.
I am trying to write once more steps
1. cp eofudf.in* ../eofudf.in
2. rm eofudf.in*
3. cp ../eofudf.in .
4. run your eofudf
Kindly try this and see whether it works.

Parthasarathi
On Thu, 2 Nov 2006 13:39:24 +0800, dongdong wrote

--
Dr. P. Mukhopadhyay
Scientist 'B'

Tel: +91 20 25893600 (Office)