regrid files

Cottet, Loic (IFPRI) l.cottet at CGIAR.ORG
Mon May 15 11:23:39 EDT 2006

I made the necessary configurations for my GradsNC be able to operate the
Regrid function.
But I do know how to make it work.
Let us say I want to have the same grid for the 2 following files:

File 1 : GFDL CM2.1, SRESA1B (run1) 720 ppm stabilization experiment (SRES
A1B) output for IPCC AR4 and US CCSP
  Descriptor: data\c1.nc
  Binary: data\c1.nc
  Type = Gridded
  Xsize = 144  Ysize = 90  Zsize = 1  Tsize = 1200
  Number of Variables = 3
    lon_bnds 0 -999
    lat_bnds 0 -999
    mrso 0 -999 Total Soil Moisture Content
ga-> q file 2
File 2 : CCCma  model output prepared for IPCC Fourth Assessment 720 ppm
stabilization experiment (SRES A1B)
  Descriptor: data\b1.nc
  Binary: data\b1.nc
  Type = Gridded
  Xsize = 96  Ysize = 48  Zsize = 1  Tsize = 1200
  Number of Variables = 3
    lon_bnds 0 -999
    lat_bnds 0 -999
    mrso 0 -999 Total Soil Moisture Content