bad output - gxeps and shaded graphs

Matthias Munnich munnich at ATMOS.UCLA.EDU
Sat Mar 25 21:51:33 EST 2006

Hi Etienne:

Try disabling anti-aliasing of these GhostScript front-ends, e.g.:

gv --noantialias

kghostview: de-select  Settings-> Configure KGhostView-> General ->
"Enable anti-aliasing of fonts and images"

If this doesn't help or you ever see such lines on EPS print-outs, let
me know.

... Matt

PS: There is a _lot_ more to say about these lines.  Search for
"horizontal lines" in the GRADSUSR archive at
http://list.cineca.it/cgi-bin/wa?S1=gradsusr&X=-