problem to access to DODS remote files

Patrice Dumas pertusus at FREE.FR
Wed Mar 22 12:21:25 EST 2006

> How could i solved that libraries problems?
>
> I am trying install some libraries in rpm fotmat, but whem i try install
> one new, the system say that i new another 5-6 six more to install and
> each new one required more and more libraries ....

That's not surprising. And you'll certainly run in trouble at some point
if you're using the rpm compiled for FC-3 or later on FC-2, because the
shared library binary interfaces have changed (and the API may have changed
too). You may have better luck recompiling the srpms. As you need the hdf,
netcdf, libdap and libnc-dap srpm and they depend on fairly common rpms
you may succeed...

Good luck ;-)

--
Pat