problem to access to DODS remote files

Carlos Naranjo Marquina cnaranjo at KINGEST.COM
Tue Mar 21 13:14:32 EST 2006

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 15:47:04 +0100, Patrice Dumas <pertusus at FREE.FR> wrote:

>> The problem it is that whem i try use in "gradsdods" "ga>sdfopen
>> http://...."  it gives "segmentation fault" error.
>>
>> For make more tests, i put in my web server a DODS file
>> "tmax.2m.gauss.2006.nc", whem i use a local address to open i haven´t
any
>> problem:
>
>If the file is local it is likely that you don't use dods for real.
>My guess is that there is an binary interface incompatibility between
>the dods library you use and some other library.
>
>--
>Pat

Thanks Pat.

How could i solved that libraries problems?

I am trying install some libraries in rpm fotmat, but whem i try install
one new, the system say that i new another 5-6 six more to install and
each new one required more and more libraries ....

Carlos