Regrid as a C function

Ben-Jei Tsuang btsuang at YAHOO.COM
Sat Mar 4 16:39:00 EST 2006

Dear Arlindo:

There is an enhanced verion of GrADS1.8 avaiable for Linux in

http://140.120.30.2/~bjtsuang/grads/bin/xgrads

Many usuful functions are built in the enhanced version such as a newer version of regrid (re), if, which, jd, dew, maxv, minv, fit, ...

The source code of these new functions are in
http://140.120.30.2/~bjtsuang/grads/src/regrid.c, http://140.120.30.2/~bjtsuang/grads/src/gafunc.c, http://140.120.30.2/~bjtsuang/grads/src/gafunc2.c

In addition, it has a preliminary support of UTM coordinate. Many subroutine of GrADS are modified. They are in http://140.120.30.2/~bjtsuang/grads/src/

Documents are in:

http://140.120.30.2/~bjtsuang/grads/regrid_readme.txt

http://140.120.30.2/~bjtsuang/grads/new_functions.gs

Unfortunately, I do not have time to port it to GrADS1.9.

Help is appreciated.

Ben