How to plot time Vs Depth plot.

Charles Seman Charles.Seman at NOAA.GOV
Fri Mar 3 16:25:26 EST 2006

Dear Murali Krishna,

It sounds like depth is a positive number and is increasing with index
value in your dataset...
If so, could you try using "set yflip on" to reverse how the data are
displayed for the "y" dimension on your plot?

I hope this helps,
Chuck

 Charles Seman                                charles.seman at noaa.gov
 U.S. Department of Commerce / NOAA / OAR
 Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory         voice: (609) 452-6547
 201 Forrestal Road                              fax: (609) 987-5063
 Princeton, NJ  08540-6649            http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/~cjs/