modifying 1D value

Davide Sacchetti davide.sacchetti at ARPAL.ORG
Thu Jun 29 03:35:20 EDT 2006

I wrote an UDF to change a value ...

add in $GAUDFT:
chngval 4 4 expr value value value
sequential
chngval.exe
udf.chngval.gfi
udf.chngval.gfo

normal use: display chngval(EXPRESSION, IGRID, JGRID, VALUE)

example of use for 1D:
set x 1 100
set y 50
b=chngval(mslp,10,1,102200)

hoping it helps a bit ...
bye bye

        Davide

--
Sacchetti Davide
ARPAL UO3 Centro Meteo Idrologico Regione Liguria - Dir. Scientifica