Potential bug(?) in GrADS when sub-hour data-file names are generated from template

Henryk Modzelewski henryk at EOS.UBC.CA
Wed Jun 28 17:21:01 EDT 2006

Jennifer,

Thanks a lot for the reply.

Unfortunately, most of hour grids do not start at 0Z and are 60hr
long. Sorry if I miss something, but your suggestion does not seem to
work for me.

Henryk
Henryk Modzelewski, UBC EOS, Atmospheric Science Programme
Contact info: http://www.eos.ubc.ca/~henryk/

"For what are we left with if there remains no mystery?
What hope might we find if we know all of the answers?"
                                         Drizzt Do'Urden