contour plot for diff latitudinal belts

Suvarna Fadnavis suvarna at TROPMET.RES.IN
Fri Jun 23 13:40:37 EDT 2006

Dear Dr. Chakraborty,
           I am trying to plot (Contor) QBO values obtaied at 8 latitudinal belts (40-
30, 30-20, 20-10, 0-10 10-0 10-20, 20-30, 30-40). I want to plot QBO values by taking
x axis as latitude and y axais as pressure levels. I tried to plot it by taking
(1) x-axis as time (t=8) and y -axis as pressure
(2) x-axis as latitude and y -axis as pressure by defining ydef 8 levels -40 -30 -20 -
10  10 20 30 40
            I should get the same structure but I get two different structure. Please
guide me which is correct and what is the reason for difference. I am attaching ctl and
gs and data file for your kinf perusal.
            suvarna

On Tue, 9 May 2006 17:32:23 -0400, Arindam Chakraborty wrote