xsize

Boyin Huang boyin.huang at NOAA.GOV
Fri Jun 16 11:24:28 EDT 2006

Doty and other grads users:

As indicated by Doty in 1997, "set xsize x y" can only modified window and
the actual size is kept 8.5x11 when printed.

I am wondering whether grads has had this capability to resize the actual
(physical) size of the figure.

I encounter the problem because I want to include the figure in a given
space of a web site. This means that I want to cut useless white space of
a grads figure for the give web site space.

For example, Suppose I have physical space (say a web site) of 5"x5", I
want a figure of 5"x5" without ant white space surrounding it.

Can I do it?