Problem with 'query shades' - strange behaviour

Witold Interewicz yinter_robocze at WP.PL
Wed Jun 14 02:13:59 EDT 2006

Hello,
Thank you for help. Unfortunately I issue the command you mentioned prior to
scale defining. Full sequence is:
'set gxout shaded'
'set rgb 16 ...'
'set rgb 25 ...'
'set rbcols 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25'
'set clevs 1 2 5 10 15 20 25 30 40'
'define PTOTM = maskout( PTOT , PTOT - 0.1 )'
'display PTOTM'
say result
'query shades'
say result

Could the reason be, that prior to that sequence I plot some other user defined
field using 'set gxout fgrid'?

--
Witek