New GRADS user with ECMWF ERA40 data. Help!!!!

Thomas Spengler thomas.spengler at ENV.ETHZ.CH
Tue Jun 13 03:22:02 EDT 2006

Hi,

Alternatively, if you have an account at ECMWF, you could use their
routine: m2nc (just type help or man m2nc for more information, I think...)
which converts their grib files into GrADS readable NetCDF files. The
Grib file has to be in Lat/Lon though.
It works perfectly fine for me.

Cheers,
Thomas

--
Thomas Spengler
Institute for Atmospheric and Climate Science

Phone:    +41 44 633 27 46
Fax:      +41 44 633 10 58
E-Mail:   thomas.spengler at env.ethz.ch
Homepage: http://www.iac.ethz.ch/people/spethoma