script, writing output values

Charles Seman Charles.Seman at NOAA.GOV
Mon Jun 12 13:46:26 EDT 2006

Jerzy,

In a script, try something like the following (where xx, yy, zz, tt are
specified grid point numbers...):

'set x 'xx
'set y 'yy
'set z 'zz
'set t 'tt
'd norm'
rec = sublin(result,1); norm_value = subwrd(rec,4)
say '   "norm" value = 'norm_value

I hope this helps,
Chuck

 Charles Seman                                charles.seman at noaa.gov
 U.S. Department of Commerce / NOAA / OAR
 Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory         voice: (609) 452-6547
 201 Forrestal Road                              fax: (609) 987-5063
 Princeton, NJ  08540-6649            http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/~cjs/