format error in user defined function tab le:

Diane Stokes Diane.Stokes at NOAA.GOV
Wed Jun 7 10:57:05 EDT 2006

Dear Li Tao,

Check your regrid2 entry in /disk2/taoli/soft/grads/udf/udft.

It should look something like:

regrid2 1 8 expr value value char value value value value
sequential
/home/myhome/grads/udf/regrid2
udf.regrid.gfi
udf.regrid.gfo

but with "/home/myhome/grads/udf/regrid2" replaced by the location of
your regrid2 executable.

     Diane

--
Diane Stokes